eg e-learning is a series of online training courses to support the best use of eg operational intelligence products and the eg principles of operational management. The courses are designed to be self-paced delivered directly to an employee via standard web browsers.
Flexible and efficient online learning
A comprehensive e-learning programme for eg products and supporting principles.
Team manager and staff modules provide targeted learning.
Each lesson provides a detailed walkthrough of functionality, including automated ‘show me’ demonstrations.
Lessons end with a ‘knowledge review’ to test understanding of the course and ensure knowledge is applied to the workplace
Key features include:-
- Tailored learning and development training plans can be created to suit new starters or for refresher training.
- The simple interface means a user is up and running in no time.
- eg e-learning enables organizations to provide training via an intranet or the internet.
- Easy deployment – all lessons and assessments are deployed as SCORM 2004 compliant content. AICC and SCORM 1.2 formats supported if required
- Lessons are viewed in a web browser using Adobe Flash Player
- The e-learning content can be hosted on the eg web server or on a customer’s own LMS
“We have increased competency and skills across the teams, despite our reduced training budget. Using eg e-learning I can now drill down to train specific skills sets for employees”
Book a Demo or Free Site Survey
Ready for an online demonstration or free site survey?
Contact us to arrange a demonstration for a free site survey to calculate the guaranteed operational productivity gains plus improved customer service and compliance benefits eg solutions would deliver to your organization.