eg e-learning is a series of online training courses to support the best use of eg operational intelligence products and the eg principles of operational management. The courses are designed to be self-paced delivered directly to an employee via standard web browsers.
Flexible and efficient online learning
A comprehensive e-learning programme for eg products and supporting principles.
Team manager and staff modules provide targeted learning.
Each lesson provides a detailed walkthrough of functionality, including automated ‘show me’ demonstrations.
Lessons end with a ‘knowledge review’ to test understanding of the course and ensure knowledge is applied to the workplace
Key features include:-
- Tailored learning and development training plans can be created to suit new starters or for refresher training.
- The simple interface means a user is up and running in no time.
- eg e-learning enables organisations to provide training via an intranet or the internet.
- Easy deployment – all lessons and assessments are deployed as SCORM 2004 compliant content. AICC and SCORM 1.2 formats supported if required
- Lessons are viewed in a web browser using Adobe Flash Player
- The e-learning content can be hosted on the eg web server or on a customer’s own LMS
“We have increased competency and skills across the teams, despite our reduced training budget. Using eg e-learning I can now drill down to train specific skills sets for employees”
Browse our extensive library of downloadable resources to learn more about the software suite and it’s key components.
The eg principles of operational management training is designed to coach and support operational and team managers to better understand workloads and how to balance demand with available resources.
A no obligation, no risk opportunity to evaluate the guaranteed productivity gains, compliance and operational efficiency improvements that eg operational intelligence would deliver to your organisation.
Book a Demo or Free Site Survey
Ready for an online demonstration or free site survey?
Contact us to arrange a demonstration for a free site survey to calculate the guaranteed operational productivity gains plus improved customer service and compliance benefits eg solutions would deliver to your organisation.