The eg operational excellence® awards 2014
The 12th annual eg operational excellence awards celebrates clients’ achievements in back office improvements through the use of the eg operational intelligence software suite, took place on Friday 14th November 2014 at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, UK.
An international benchmark of excellence
As well as acknowledging a host of finalists and winners across Individual, Company and Team Awards, the awards also offer an international benchmark of excellence within the industry.
With another outstanding year of high calibre entries, winners on the evening included Capita Life & Pensions, Wesleyan Assurance Society and DNB Bank. Entries were judged on how they applied the eg principles of operational management training and the eg operational intelligence software suite to improve back office workforce optimisation, strategic forecasting & planning, real-time work management and reporting and analytics.
The realisation of measurable financial savings, cross functional capacity planning, blending work across the front and back offices, innovative intra-day and real-time reporting, compliance and significantly improved customer experience for end customers were among the key themes when selecting the overall winners.
Roll of Honour – the 2014 Award Winners
- Best Newcomer Team Manager – Emma Moore, Capita Life & Pensions (Ireland)
- Most Improved Team Manager – Sara Lane, Fusion, part of the BGL group
- Best Business Support – Natalie Maguire, Wesleyan Assurance Society
- Best Practice Team Manager – Richard Webber, Wesleyan Assurance Society
- Best Practice Team Manager (International) – Rika de Villiers, Silica
- Best Practice Manager – Julie Dempsey, Nationwide Building Society
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Forecasting & Planning – Supply and Demand Management, Capita Manchester Operations
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Intelligence & Analytics – Business Performance Reporting Team Legal & General (Insured Savings Operations)
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Team of the Year – IFA Contact Centre, Legal & General (Insured Savings Operations)
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Team of the Year (international) – IT Operation, Depot, DNB Bank Operations
- Best Practice Operational Excellence – Insured Savings Operations, Legal & General (Insured Savings Operations)
- Best Practice Operational Excellence – Wesleyan Assurance Society