We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team at our Head Office, based a short distance from the M6 – Junction 13.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be required to:
- provide full and varied support to the Client Engagement Team to support the Company’s sales and marketing strategy and goals
- implement agreed activities which work to positively contribute to the promotion of the company’s profile, brand and image, both internally and externally
- collate and conduct market research
- assist with the production of internal and external marketing content
- travel occasionally, both within the UK and internationally, which could entail nights away from home
This is a demanding role and requires the individual to be able to work on their own initiative and be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate high levels of competence, skills and capabilities in the following:
- advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- strong presentation skills with the ability to present yourself professionally whilst demonstrating enthusiasm
- excellent proof-reading and Social Media skills
- a polite and professional telephone manner and the ability to communicate with people effectively over the telephone and face to face
- experience of following standards/procedures
- effective organisational skills and the ability to be flexible to changing circumstances
- a proven ability of meeting stretching deadlines in a pressurised team environment
- an excellent level of English grammar in written documentation and verbal communication
We are the pioneer of the back office workforce optimisation market. Our services are based on years of domain experience and are valued by our customers to help identify improvements, build best practice operational management skills and embed them with our software.
All of our positions carry a competitive market salary and career prospects, 25 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays per year, flexible benefits scheme including: Private Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare Scheme, Group Life Assurance and Group Long Term Sickness Insurance.