We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Events Manager to join the Marketing team at our Head Office, based a short distance from the M6 Junction 13.
As the Events Manager you will be involved in:
- building and owning the events road map of activities and events
- managing and organising internal and lead generation events
- organising, managing and supporting all of our events related activities e.g. conferences, seminars, exhibitions and focus groups
- attending events, as required, throughout the UK and internationally.
This is a demanding role and requires the individual to be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task.
To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience as an Events Manager, outstanding communication and negotiation skills as well as excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate high levels of competence, skills and capabilities in the following:
- organisational ability of self and colleagues involved in event management
- diary management of own and colleague’s calendars
- event related space and material procurement
- costs and content negotiating
- attention to detail in all event related administration, forward planning and time management
- file management/record keeping
We are the pioneer of the back office workforce optimisation market. Our services are based on years of domain experience and are valued by our customers to help identify improvements, build best practice operational management skills and embed them with our software.
All of our positions carry a competitive market salary and career prospects, 25 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays per year, flexible benefits scheme including: Private Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare Scheme, Group Life Assurance and Group Long Term Sickness Insurance.